National DOG's objective in maintaining an active and expanding Internet website is to improve communication with the community at large, specifically to:
- provide information about dogs in general and purebred activities in particular
- promote responsible dog ownership, and the importance of the dog in society, encourage communication between dog owners
- promote our quality services and products and those of our supporters
Because privacy is an important issue for many users of the Internet, National DOG has formulated the following statements to reassure visitors to its website that it understands those concerns. If you have any queries or concerns about our website privacy statement and/or its more general privacy policies please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
As a private small business we agree to comply with the Information Privacy Principles in the Privacy Act relevant to the work/information we provide.
This statement applies to all users who access the National DOG website.
Information collected - Clickstream data
When you visit our site:
NATIONAL DOG is operated using commercial web hosting facilities. When visiting this site, a record of your visit is logged. The following clickstream data is recorded and is used by National DOG for statistical purposes:
- your server address
- your top level domain name (for example .com, .gov, .au, .uk etc)
- the type of browser you are using
- your operating system (for example Windows, Mac etc)
- the date and time of the visit to the site
- the pages accessed and the documents downloaded
- the time you were accessing our site
- any keywords you used to locate our site
- the Internet address of the website from which you linked directly to our site.
When you email us:
- we will record your email address
- we will only use your email address for the purpose for which you provided it
Personal information collected by us, for example through the use of an online form or email will only:
- be collected by lawful and fair means
- be used for a lawful purpose and
- be collected with your consent (if they send it are they not consenting to the collection?)
Unless requested not to, National DOG may provide your personal information to third parties, which may in turn provide your information to other third parties for marketing purposes. If you would not like us to share your information in this way please notify us by email email@example.com or regular mail, National DOG, 51 Taber Street Menangle Park 2563, or fax 61 (0)2 4633 8057.
Where you choose to send us a completed electronic form that includes your personal details, we do collect personally identifiable information, such as name, address and email address.
Cookies can be either "persistent" or "session" based. Persistent cookies are stored on your computer, contain an expiration date, and may be used to track your browsing behaviour upon return to the issuing website. Session cookies are short-lived, are used only during a browsing session, and expire when you quit your browser.
Like all modern websites which provide dynamic and personalised information, the National Dog website, http://nationaldog.com.au/, uses both kinds of cookies to provide a rich and session based experience.
Cookies are used to enable National Dog to track users browsing patterns in order to provide statistical information to improve the usability of the website.
If you wish to make a complaint or enquiry to National DOG you can do so by sending an email. All of the necessary contact details can be found on this website.
In the case of complaints we require information such as your name, organisation and address so that we can contact you to discuss the matters